Team from SE Asia

Information about the LEEM Association, our projects and general discussions.

Moderators: hector.salvador, Cayetano

Team from SE Asia

Postby Aerospace Education Services on 27 Jan 2010, 07:22

Hello to all

My name is Sam Gibbs.
I am CEO of a company based in Malaysia that provides Aerospace Science workshops, exhibitions and camps in the region.

I am interested to bring a team to compete in the upcoming All you Can Fly competition in April.
Whilst the time line is very tight for us i am hoping to prepare my students to enter one or more of the available categories.

I am wondering if there is more information available with regard to the following points.

What is the situation with accommodation in Madrid?
Is there a fee involved with competing teams?
Can we come as a guest spectator team for the first time?
What will be the principle language used during the competition?
How many teams have registered so far?

Your kind consideration of the above would be greatly appreciated. We look ofrward to our participation in this very exciting competition series for this and future years.

Best regards
SAm Gibbs
CEO Aerospace Education Services Sdn Bhd
http://www.aerospacedu.com
Ph +60 12 307 3089

PS the confirmation code are impossible to read
Aerospace Education Services

Re: Team from SE Asia

Postby didac.zurita on 14 Feb 2010, 15:46

Dear Gibbs,

I try to answer about your points:

Accommodation in Madrid
I hope soon to put some information (recommendations) on the website about several hotels ans "hostals" where eveyone can sleep. However is responsabilty of each team reserve accommodation, and it must be made by each team. In this way, if you find really big problems to do it, write us an e-mail.

Is there a fee involved with competing teams?
There's no fee. The competition is free for everyone.

Can we come as a guest spectator team for the first time?
Eveyone is invited to participate (because there are student & professional status). But if you want to come to do only some exhibiction or only to see, we are also happy that you come as guest spectator! Howeover I think is better to try to do some "object" (Rocket, CanSat, UAV) and take this event as a great oportunity to fly it and meet and change information whith other really interesant people around the world!

What will be the principle language used during the competition?
It's a International Competition. Than: English, of course.

How many teams have registered so far?
You can see it on the website http://fly.leem.es/inscrebed-teams/

If you've more general questions you can write always here on us forum, or, if the queston is more personal, write us an e-mail.

Best regards!!

PS: I've changed about the code and now it's easier get to register. I wish that come soon ;)
Last bumped by Anonymous on 14 Feb 2010, 15:46.
didac.zurita

Return to General